Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dnatube.com website usage
The term ‘Dnatube.com’ or ‘Dnatube’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose link is http://www.dnatube.com. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• Most of the content (except videos uploaded by the users) in this website is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Dnatube’s prior written consent.
• Videos seen in this website are not the property of Dnatube.com and they are uploaded by the site users with Dnatube.com accounts. Users are not allowed to upload copyrighted videos owned by other companies. In case of complaint for Copyright Infringement, Videos will be removed from the site without notification of the uploader.
. Dnatube videos can also be downloaded in flv format by other users of Dnatube.com. Uploader automatically gives permission to users to download his/her videos when he/she upload any videos to Dnatube.com.
. As a user, you can download videos from Dnatube in flv format with your own risk but you may not use these videos for commercial purposes and you must deleted downloaded videos in 24 hours after download.